Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ending 2009 with money problems!

Ok so of course we all know that I have debt and financial issues and need to fix it. I'm about to get financially naked to show you what I owe and create a plan or tactic for 2010 to start turning it around.


  • I have $6000 in unsecured debt- no ccards just old bills that I can't believe I let go to collections.
  • $10,500 left in car debt- It will be paid off by 2011 but I'm trying to work out a way to have it paid off before then
  • My credit score has been idling at 516- I have got to do something about this.
  • I have $59.72 in my ING savings account & $0 in my personal bank savings account.
  • $1000 in my job 401k and that's sad seeing as I've been at my job for 3 years!

I know pitiful pitiful pitiful, Just sitting here looking at it in black in white is heart breaking. I'm so ashamed!

Stay tuned for my 2010 Financial Goals

1 comment:

  1. The basic steps to help you deal with a debt problem are shown below. However, you should get independent advice to help you find the best way to deal with your debt problem. You can get free and independent advice from organisations like Citizens Advice and the National Debtline.sell structured settlement

    ReplyDelete