Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2010 Financial Goals



  1. Save $6000 in my ING account
  2. Have all of my bills paid a month in advance every month
  3. Build a house fund and save $5000
  4. Set up all savings on auto pilot through direct deposit
  5. Take my raise and put the difference in savings
  6. Apply half of all of my quarterly bonus's to my savings account.
  7. Learn more about the stock market and how to invest wisely
  8. Increase my investments

Those are my goals and I'm really going to try and stick to them. I get a quarterly bonus that could be as much as $25k depending on my work efforts. If I work hard I can reach that thus adding it to my savings.

I also want to increase my hours which gives me overtime pay thus helping me get caught up on my bills and adding to my savings account

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. You have some great financial goals for 2010...I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete